Friday, August 9, 2019

Picture This...Blogging in the Classroom!

Hello Fellow Bloggers! For this week's assignment, I choose to find an image that reflects what I plan to do this year with my students. I created a classroom blog for my second-grade students with my Gmail account (Blogger) and plan on having a handful of students updating our classroom blog during our writing block. Each student will have several opportunities to update our classroom blog throughout the year with updates on what we are learning that week!

Moving at the Speed of Creativity
speedofcreativity.org 

I hope the children enjoy learning how to use Blogger just as much as the parents enjoy reading our classroom updates!

4 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea. You should get it printed on poster board and display it in your room as well for students like me who like visuals. I hope your students enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea. A free tool to make posters is Canva.

      Delete
  2. It's very creative! I wonder what types of blogs the students prefer to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure...but I'll soon find out : )

    ReplyDelete

Blogging Plan

This course has opened my eyes to how I can use blogging in the classroom. I was planning on blogging with my second graders this year ...