Friday, August 9, 2019

Say What????



Credit to The Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis for the following Podcast.


8 Epic Edtech Tools to Try This School Year Podcast by Richard Byrne http://freetech4teachers.com




  • gosynth.com – create short podcasts with your students (256-second podcasts “like Flipgrid for voice only.)
  • Remove.bg – Cut out backgrounds (hat tip Tony Vincent)
  • Yoteachapp.com – a backchannel chat tool (replaces Today’s Meet)
  • Kaizena.com – Ad voice comments to Google Documents, PDF’s, and Word
  • Sworkitkids – An app for your iPhone or Droid with fun, short physical fitness activities that will make great brain breaks



8 comments:

  1. That is a great list of projects. I really like the idea of using Google Sheets to build web apps. I will have to test out that Glide app, some of their projects look really fun. I also think creating a podcast could be a really cool class activity. I see a lot of fun potential with these tools, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting...glad you were able to get something out of my post.

      Delete
  2. I like the Brush Ninja and the Tour Creator. I'll have to see what I can draw with the Brush Ninja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to create GIFs! My future sister-in-law made beautiful powerpoints for her 6th grade math classes and always had a fun GIF on the first slide. I would like to try something like this to keep students engaged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this would be a fun activity for students and then have them write a caption underneath...great for ELA class.

      Delete
  4. One of my teacher friends spoke at our Institute Day and she used gifs instead of photos. It was brilliant. Here is the link to her speech if you're interested: https://www.facebook.com/TCSBoardofEd/videos/492069571553960/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing the speech...love her enthusiasm, message and gifs!

      Delete

Blogging Plan

This course has opened my eyes to how I can use blogging in the classroom. I was planning on blogging with my second graders this year ...